marți, 10 martie 2015

SHIT

I will never be the woman you want to spend your life with.

I will never be the woman anyone would want to spend their life with.

And I will most likely die young, full of bitter and regret. This is what I am meant to be. This is my destiny.

I believe in God now that I have understood the meaning of Me on this Earth, here and now. I a Meant to be Nobody

And you. My dear one. You will be the lucky one. After all this time, you are lucky.
That you got rid of me, while you're still young and still capable of love.
You will find the woman you finally want to spend your life with.
You will find the woman to change you for the better, to help you get over your addictions, your depression, your uncertainty, your fears. Over the damage I have done inside of you.

Over me.


I wish you all the best, my beloved one. I'm not asking you not to forget me - I know you won't.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu